A finished pair of socks?
Yup, I'm all done with them. I finished sock #2 on the plane back from Maryland Saturday morning. But sock #1 needed some TLC (I hated the cast off!), so I RIPPED, and reknit. Both socks were done as of Sunday evening. I really like the look of these socks, but I think I was a little bit in denial about the fit. I was planning on making them a wee bit tight, however, they are a wee bit more than a wee bit tight. Meaning they're REALLY tight. I think once I wash them, they'll relax a bit, but for now, they're not my favorite fitting socks. Out of the
I haven't finished my lollygirl socks. I'm rather uninspired by them. I knew that they were too tight, but now that I've finished my May-belle socks (same yarn, same pattern), I want to rip! I'm just not 100% sure the yarn can take it. Its already looking a little ragged. I think I'll just rip out a few inches and do what I did with the May-belle socks - increase by about 8 inches in the calf. This makes things a little nicer, but it throws off the stripes (as you can see in the picture above). Soon, but not today.
Right now, I'm really into knitting the shawl. Or maybe I'm into watching
I can't wait to block this!